Monday, January 21, 2008

Flashback!!...



A friend sent me this link yesterday and I have been playing it non-stop!!...This song brings back so many crazy memories, remember those cheesy high school parties that took place in the school gym/hall ;)...lol..(Everyone wearing checkered blouses)

Well people, enjoy the song :) hope it makes you get up and dance or at least shake your head from side to side...WARNING: if at work, you will loose all concentration on job related issues :p

Something To Think About: Would anybody like to share some crazy memories of theirs, that were brought about from this song ;)

Personal Note:
- Agent B: No arsenal jerseys for the kids!! only Machester United :p...Have fun on the weekend ;)
- Vicini: uhm, I don't think they're crackers. They taste like boxed waffle cones :/ lol
- 3ash Wagif: Duuude..no going back once your in Q8!
- Cayenne: Abort plan!! visiting hours have been closed until further notice :p...hehehe..don't stress me out..
- Noodles: Goodluck!
- Z: I'm waiting for that old skool mix ;)

8 Comments:

Anonymous chikapappi said...

Oh lord!! Do you that I used to go insane with this track!! that's OLD man!! Love it!!

Mon Jan 21, 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Howahkan said...

Chikapappi --> lol..Isn't it great!! Btw, i'm listening to it while typing this comment :) Can't stop

Mon Jan 21, 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Cayenne said...

This only reminds me of clubbing while in college with alot of things that are not suitable to be mentioned on a blog. i think i will keep them to myself :) Thanks for playing a track that will stick with me for the whole day AAAARRRRGHHh :)...... wait and see :D

Mon Jan 21, 02:17:00 PM  
Blogger Maze said...

i looooveeeee u mannnnnn....it reminds me of crazyyyyyy thingsss....like once i danced on this song nearly without clothes and at the balcony ....looooool

Wed Jan 23, 02:23:00 AM  
Blogger mosan mosan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Jan 24, 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger mosan mosan said...

Love the song … no particular memory ….

Sorry that ur asses were kicked by the Saudi hilal ….

Thu Jan 24, 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

Sure, I remembered the afro I bought recently for Halloween.

Funnily enough I looked good in it :P

Thanks for the flashback

Sun Jan 27, 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Fashionated said...

no waay! i remember the video..no crazy memories just good times

Mon Jan 28, 05:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home