Wednesday, January 16, 2008

As if Islam needs one more bizarre person...


Please don't think by me posting this article that I'm an avid follower of Britney Spears and her disturbed lifestyle. Her craziness does supply some entertainment for the media, and she sure knows how to deliver that to them quite easily, but there’s some stories of her that you just can’t turn your back to.

I saw this cover page of OK weekly magazine and I as you can notice that the “shocking news” is her wanting to get pregnant again, no comment. However, to me, the shocking news is of her wanting to convert to Islam..lool.. Now, that’s ridiculous. Hey, good for her if she wants to convert, I’m sure the brotherhood of Islam will welcome her with open arms and will definitely show her the righteous path to becoming wholesome (yeah right)…It’s so fascinating how she can so easily convert from Christianity to Kabala and now Islam, I mean does it even matter anymore.

Something To think About: Do you think she’s really troubled or just seeking attention?

Personal Notes:
- Agent B: Dude, we need to catch up on the latest news ;)…I’m still waiting for my Fish & Chips :p
- Vicini: Just to piss off your new colleagues, see if you can get your hands on a new company car or credit card ;) lol...Now that would really get them talking..hehehehe
- 3ash Wagif: weeeeek weeeeek weeeeek ;p shino ya3ni..
- Just Jack: Go for the bike :)
- Cayenne: Wait, how do you pronounce it again? In.. ;)…Have you realized that I haven’t been back to Starbucks since that gloomy day :(
- H & S: You guys are driving me crazy!! Lool…and it’s not my fault that you’ve locked yourself out from accessing the net ;)
- Leenz: Congratulations!! I’m so happy to hear about the good news :)

- Maze: 7imdillah 3al salamah :) Hope you had loads of fun! Now I want to go to the states :/
- SP: Hasaaan Chop ;)...happy now :p

3 Comments:

Blogger Maze said...

dude she's doing that coz her new bf is pakistani and muslim too...she's been dating him for the past months and i saw them together in beverly hills last week while i was having lunch at the beverly hills hotel...to speak the truth ur a britney addict...loool

and thks for the comment...allah yesalmek habibi

Wed Jan 16, 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

dont think its true

media publishes a lot of b.s

plus she can come up with her own religion, the girl aint right upstairs

Thu Jan 17, 02:40:00 AM  
Blogger Howahkan said...

Maze --> 3an il ghala6..I'm not a britney addict! :p no need to spread false rumors.

Dude, you saw her in LA! Does she look as bad in real life as she does on tv :)

eshda3wa--> lool..true about her being able to come up with her own religion and being unstable

Thu Jan 17, 01:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home